• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Bruce Haag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cinci-sop
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Bruce Haag Reply with quote

My good friend and teacher needs our thoughts and prayers. His daughter is quite ill and in the hospital. I'm not going to go into details, but she needs our prayers to help her through this. I don't know if he has said anything to his students or not. I just hope I am not over stepping my boundaries here by posting this. I know there are a lot of you out there that know and respect him. He is a great man with a great need. I know he would very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this matter.
Schilke B5 Trumpet - Stork 3B
MattC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took lessons from Bruce for a while when he was in San Jose. He's a genuinely good guy.

I wish him the best.
swthiel
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bruce Haag Reply with quote

cinci-sop wrote:
My good friend and teacher needs our thoughts and prayers. His daughter is quite ill and in the hospital. I'm not going to go into details, but she needs our prayers to help her through this. I don't know if he has said anything to his students or not. I just hope I am not over stepping my boundaries here by posting this. I know there are a lot of you out there that know and respect him. He is a great man with a great need. I know he would very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this matter.

Will do.

I met Bruce last year -- he's the Kanstul dealer who sold me my picc. I really enjoyed working with him, he is a great guy.
ewetho
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to talk to him today and his daughter seems to be doing much better right now. Up coloring and stuff so hopefully all will be as well as possible.

Still please remember his family in you prayers.
Schilke 20D2d 22 throat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: