• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

who is...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: who is... Reply with quote

someone can tell me who is the trumpet in the musical priscilla the queen of the desert?

tnk
nyctrumpeter
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: who is... Reply with quote

Ghero wrote:
someone can tell me who is the trumpet in the musical priscilla the queen of the desert?

tnk

Barry Danielian - formerly of TOP, BS&T, Barbara Streisand, Linda Eder and several broadway shows such as Promises, Promises, Bye Bye Birdie, Cry Baby, The Color Purple, Movin Out, 42nd Street and several more. If there is something I have missed anyone please fill it in and I'm sure there is much more.
trpthrld
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: who is... Reply with quote

nyctrumpeter wrote:
Barry Danielian - formerly of TOP, BS&T, Barbara Streisand, Linda Eder and several broadway shows such as Promises, Promises, Bye Bye Birdie, Cry Baby, The Color Purple, Movin Out, 42nd Street and several more. If there is something I have missed anyone please fill it in and I'm sure there is much more.

Just got the gig w/ Bruce Springsteen.

www.trumpetherald.com/marketplace.php?task=detail&id=146827&s=The-Best-Trumpet-Lead-Pipe-Swab-EVER--

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWAJqghk24&feature=youtu.be
nyctrumpeter
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: who is... Reply with quote

trpthrld wrote:
nyctrumpeter wrote:

Just got the gig w/ Bruce Springsteen.

Forgot to add that one, oops.
Ghero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkn folks, i ask this 'cous i'm the trumpet in priscilla in milan and i'm curious to know him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Performers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: