• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Thanks God My real come back!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_FELIX C
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends;
After 12 or 13 years of no orchestra playing. One our ago I was in a jamming with the orchestra of my job. Im purchasing agent of University of Puerto Rico. The campus have a marching, concert band and a popular music orchestra directed by my firts trumpet teacher. For the last year and a half I have been practicing 4 or 5 days a week in periods of 2 hours and playing in church some times during Holly week and other activities. I have change 2 times of mouthpiece and change the horn to make easy the job I can play. For me this experinece was terrific That my dream come to play again in a orchestra. The orchestra have student who plays 1st trumpet that can play with Maynard, Excellent sound terrific projection, great register. This guy makes me remenber past time of jamming with other friends I Have not seen for a long time. Im very Happy. Talking about my playing, I need to inprove in projection, register and tunning. I have no difficult to remember routines and keep in contact with my lead trumpet and director. To end I only want to share this terrific opportunity. Any sugestions you have to comment for inprove in the areas I mentioned will be very apreciated. Thanks And a lot of Blessings
Benge 3X+
Benge 3 Flugelhorn
Schilke 14F4
I use my Personal Blend of Valve Oil
valvepimp
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Felix. Tell us some of the pieces you have been playing with this orchestra. Any good trumpet solos?
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks at this moment i ws playing 4th and 3rd trumpet the only solo was a short prase of two compass. It was salsa , mambo, bolero(ballad style) and latin jazz. a lot in syncopation. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: