• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Just wanna sell my stuff - need 5 forum posts to qualify??

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheiden
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jan wrote:
I've got a pretty good reputation as a trumpet / flugelhorn / fanfare trumpet player -- studied with excellent teachers, have friends who are professional (well known) working trumpet players who'll vouch for me and I had a good skill set back in the day. If someone might suggest where I introduce myself, I'd appreciate it.

I think you just did. Welcome.
Bach 3C rim on 1.5C underpart
lmf
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfeifela wrote:
Call me paranoid…….bit if it's too hard for him to make five posts, I'd be afraid it might also be too hard for him to pack and a ship a horn properly.

Larry,

You've got that right!

Best wishes,

Lloyd
Jan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cheiden"] I think you just did. Welcome.[/quote]

Guess I did

Thanks!
Mitch2797

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of Five
Dan O'Donnell
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit...at least the title is honest and transparent...

I would rather see people just be up front than post 5 worthless posts that some of us read, take serious, think of a possible solution and answer in a genuine attempt to help them which is obviously non-value-added to anyone...just sayin'...

"Praise Him with the sound of the Trumpet:..."
Psalms 150:3
MrOlds
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they should change the policy to 5 obscure cultural references.

AndyLott wrote:
Don Lee wrote:
jhatpro wrote:
And stay out of the Ukraine, too!

When did it change from the Ukraine to just Ukraine?
Just wondering

I think it was earlier. During one of the episodes of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (1964-1968) Illya Kuryakin said he graduated from the University of Georgia in the Ukarine. Thus establishing "The Ukarine" as a thing and perpetuating the really dismal understanding of geography enjoyed by most of us in the US.

And I would gladly buy that bridge from Mr Mohan, provided it had the proper arch. I kid. I kid....

Open channel D. Open channel D
jmedlin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the OP, I also have something to sell. I found this site while researching its value. I created an account, but didn't know about the requirement for five posts until I saw this thread. This still seems like the best place to list my horn.

Would you like some obscure cultural references?
Post 1 of 5.
szibin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: Rules to follow Reply with quote

I feel it is a privilege to be on a site like this and to be part of such an amazing community. I agree that this is a different place for trumpet lovers and if someone wants just to sell their stuff, they should go somewhere else. Having said that, I am one of those who cannot contribute to the community with significant posts and informative comments since I am not a trumpet player, but I would like to see a very good family instrument that I own go to a competent player who can really enjoy its quality. I hope I did not step over anyone's toes
John Peter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: just want to sell Reply with quote

[quote="Christian K. Peters"]Hello all and the newcomer..
It is not hard to be a part of a community and abide by the regs. It is not hard to come up with or respond to posts, that are meaningful. By being a member in good-standing, you are creating a credibility. An aura of well meaning support and creating a name for yourself. For those who can't see the worthiness of that, don't belong on this website. Use craigslist or ebay.[/quote

Thank you for this. very helpful.
John Peter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dan O'Donnell"]I have to admit...at least the title is honest and transparent... :wink:

I would rather see people just be up front than post 5 worthless posts that some of us read, take serious, think of a possible solution and answer in a genuine attempt to help them which is obviously non-value-added to anyone...just sayin'... :wink:[/quote]

Thank you. God bless you too!
John Peter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Rules to follow Reply with quote

[quote="szibin"]I feel it is a privilege to be on a site like this and to be part of such an amazing community. I agree that this is a different place for trumpet lovers and if someone wants just to sell their stuff, they should go somewhere else. Having said that, I am one of those who cannot contribute to the community with significant posts and informative comments since I am not a trumpet player, but I would like to see a very good family instrument that I own go to a competent player who can really enjoy its quality. I hope I did not step over anyone's toes ;-)[/quote]

Sounds good.
John Peter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: 5 Posts. Reply with quote

I believe that I have posted 5 comments. Now how do I submit an ad?
John Peter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:23 am    Post subject: Enjoying Reply with quote

I am enjoying the comments very much. I want to post a Trumpet for sale now. How do I go about it?
John Peter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 am    Post subject: Recommended Reply with quote

This site was recommended to me by the manager of Brass at Cosmo Music Canada. He said it was reliable and guaranteed to sell a trumpet fast.

Just want to know how to do it after the 5 posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: