• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Free: Taps, Last Post, Rouse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timothyquinlan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Free: Taps, Last Post, Rouse Reply with quote

Hi All, I just wanted to post a link to a new engraving of Taps, Last Post, and Rouse. It is available for free right here: http://bit.ly/1CRD0DZ

I have always felt very overwhelmed and honoured when I have had a chance to play at ceremonies of remembrance and I have been surprised over the last few years to see less and less schools and memorial sites using a live trumpeter.

I want to do my part in some small way to help cultivate a sense of duty, especially in school age trumpeters, to be out playing on Remembrance Day, Veterans Day, and Memorial Day. So, for every sale in the month of October, I am donating a laminated copy of these bugle calls to a local area school. Hopefully it will get them into some student's hands and get them to take up the torch.

Feel free to pass this link on to your students or colleagues who might be interested in them.

Thanks everyone,
TQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: