• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Prozone music in the UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Prozone music in the UK Reply with quote

Has anyone had dealings with Prozone music in the UK?

About 5 weeks ago I sent them an email regarding an instrument I was interested in purchasing. I received no response. I called them several times leaving messages with my contact info. Again no response. I sent more emails and then finally spoke to someone on the phone. He assured me he would get back to me and took my contact info. Yet again no response was received. I called again and spoke to another person, he assured me he would email me asap regarding my interest in the trumpet. I have now given up and will take my business to another dealer. If anyone knows or deals with Prozone music, please let them know that they have lost business due to their poor customer service.
Adam R. Getzen
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Prozone music in the UK Reply with quote

babet wrote:
Has anyone had dealings with Prozone music in the UK?

About 5 weeks ago I sent them an email regarding an instrument I was interested in purchasing. I received no response. I called them several times leaving messages with my contact info. Again no response. I sent more emails and then finally spoke to someone on the phone. He assured me he would get back to me and took my contact info. Yet again no response was received. I called again and spoke to another person, he assured me he would email me asap regarding my interest in the trumpet. I have now given up and will take my business to another dealer. If anyone knows or deals with Prozone music, please let them know that they have lost business due to their poor customer service.

If you don't mind me asking, what brand were you looking for? It would be troubling to hear that a store that carried Getzen/Edwards would represent themselves this way. (Something that I would certainly bring up for them to address.)
babet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Sir, It was actually a used instrument on consignment in their online store. I think they are asleep at the wheel .
brianj
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I was at their shop in the summer. It is a lovely place, very well stocked and we were treated very well there. I can't comment about this particular instance, but my dealings with them have been very positive.

all the best

brian jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: