• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

empire brass quintet sheet musical

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveidr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: empire brass quintet sheet musical Reply with quote

Can someone help me find arrangements of music recorded by the Empire Brass. No response from either the phone number or email address listed on their website. Looking for Festive Overture by Shostakovich.
tim37

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: empire brass quintet sheet music Reply with quote

I have the following Empire Brass arrangements sheet music; each has conductor score, C and Bb trumpet parts, horn, trombone, and tuba parts:

"Pie Jesu" recorded on "Class Brass: on the Edge"

"Amarilli mia bella" recorded on "King's Court and Celtic Fair" Has some pencil annotations/reminders

Please send me a message if you are interested in either or both.
oxleyk
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if Empire Brass has disbanded? The website hasn't been updated in a long time and still shows Rolf Smedvig as a member.

Kent
steveidr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response. Already have an arrangement of the Pie Jesu, although not the Empire Brass's. My real interest is in Festive Overture.
Based on the fact that out of tons of people looking, but you are the first to respond, others are probably in my boat - no source for their library of arrangements since Rolf's death.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: