• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

What do you think of this guy?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Pedagogy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snichols
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trumpet.sanity wrote:
Everybody making posts saying "let's put this thread to rest" only keeps it at the top of the list, alive and well.

Oh the irony

That's not really irony; we're just hoping that our post will be the last one and it will slowly sink down off the home page. See, there, look what you made me do... Now I've gone and done it again. Let's play the quiet game. Next person to post in this thread loses.
Grits Burgh
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John Mohan posted:

Although if you were one of the people who managed to see my Drunk Double High C YouTube video before I had the good sense to unlist it, well, I could understand that...

John, actually, I saw your video and got a kick out of it. At the time, I had never played a double high C - not even while sober. Now, thanks to Claude Gordon's Systematic Approach to Daily Practice, I have finally played a double high C. Even though I was sober, your video still wins.

Warm regards,
Grits
King Master Bb Cornet (1945)
B&S 3145 Challenger I Series Flugelhorn
Life is short; buy every horn you want and die happy.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Pedagogy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: