• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Boston gig openings!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tptjazzboy28

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Boston gig openings! Reply with quote

Hey TH family!

Due to an upcoming move I wil need to leave two great bands that I have worked with for the past three years in the Boston area. The two groups are a wedding band as well as a Chicago Tribute band. Both bands utilize the same members, so you would need to be available for both projects.

I am very sad to step down from these groups since they have given me a lot of work and the other members are great people and great musicians! I am hoping to help with the transition before I need to leave this summer.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Audition information and requirements can be found in the following Craigslist ad.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/muc/6067156580.html

Best,
Chris

ACB- Nashville
PATRICK Mouthpieces
Belmont University
Nashville, TN
bnsd
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's awesome you are bringing this to the attention of TH members. I wish I was in the Boston area, because that sounds like fun... don't suppose it pays enough for me to relocate.

I've always liked the idea of different iterations of bands with the same musicians; if you're good musicians you can pull it off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: