• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Tatu Mute Review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoshRzepka
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:58 am    Post subject: Tatu Mute Review Reply with quote

Hey TH,

My first video of 2024 and I've reviewed some mutes from Tatu Mute, and adjustable cup as well as the straight mute with the brass resonator on the bottom.

I'm always impressed with how light these mutes are, the straight mute doesn't really feel like it's even in the bell - and it's super responsive. The cup mute is nice with a very wide sound palate depending on how you adjust it / use felt insert.

Anyone here have any of these? I image a few of you may be using these already ... always interested to hear what other people think about mutes.

Link

Denis Wick Artist
dr_trumpet
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video! I really enjoyed the insights.

I have the mute with the copper insert, and just love it. It is a super clean, pure tone with the right amount of cut and body of sound to be heard at all volumes.

My only concern is protecting the mute in travel. I am not convinced that the Protec mute bags I use for my metal mutes will protect these enough to make me feel safe in those bags. Any suggestions for safe transport of this mute?

All my best,

AL
Arranger/Composer; Lilly Music
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: