• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
god's horn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

I want to dismantle my Arban's, and insert the pages into 3 - ring binders. The only problem is, I can't seem to find any binders that will hold 9" x 12" pages. There is a website that looks like it has promising binders, for me.... www.columbialooseleaf.com , but I sent an email on Sunday and still haven't heard back from them. It looks like they have binders that will hold 300 to 400 9 x 12 pages.

Has anybody ever done this??

Another idea I had was to have the pages professionally resized down to 8 1/2 x 11. Not too hip on that idea, though.

"Your fruitfullness is directly connected to your discomfort level." - Micheal Pitts
jsmn4vu
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your actual goal to have three-ring binders, or just to make the book stand open? If the latter, your local Kinkos can spiral bind your Arban's reasonably. They did mine, and I'm very pleased with the result.
popotrpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to your local copyshop and have them do it. They should have multiple sized binders, hopefully one that can fit the Arbans.

DT
vivace
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my advice, chop it into 2 secytions. I did that wiht mine. The whole book is really bulky, and if you are only working on say tounging, you don't need all the characteristic studies, and visa versa. Just lightens your load a little.

but yes, go to kinkos or any other local printing shop. bring about $2 because that will all it will cost. and they will do a professional job of it in seconds.
god's horn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU!!

I went to Kinkos, tonight. It took them about half an hour, which gave me time to hit two other stores. I had them divide it into 2 sections, just as you were talking about. The cost was only $10.

He also copied the front and back covers, in order that each section would look complete. There are also two protective clear sheets over each cover. It's awesome!

I was more inclined to the 3-ring binder idea, but I think this was the better way to go. No more fighting to keep the book open!

Thanks again. I'm very pleased.

"Your fruitfullness is directly connected to your discomfort level." - Micheal Pitts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: