• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Researching fraud...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Researching fraud... Reply with quote

Would anyone who has been scammed by Greg Murray (currently unresolved) please contact me via PM?

I have reason to believe that Trumpet Praise Ministries has commited fraud against me, and taken a great deal of money. I will not let this pass. I am an honest, kind and trusting person, especially so of one who professes in the name of the Lord. But he picked the wrong person to mess with. He is going DOWN. Much in the spirit of a class action lawsuit, the more complaints the merrier in criminal court. Because not only am I going to get my money back, I WILL do my best to see that his fat flugel horn is behind bars. (Pardon the pun, but if I used the word I want to use the mods would remove this post.) If that fails, I just may take myself to NC and cut that fat flugel off and sell IT to the highest bidder.

Prior posts in this forum have stated that this man is dead. He is not. And he does indeed have pending litigation, which (as I was told by the Statesville NC detectives) involves him acting as a promoter and then FAILING TO PAY THE BOOKED ACTS after the performance. An additional FYI--Statesville is not the proper jurisdiction for complaints, but rather Iredell County Sheriff's Department. However, Statesville PD is quite aware of the issues at hand.

A warning I am sure you will all appreciate: this man is currently active on eBay.

Many thanks to any of you who are willing to assist.
MikeyMike
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Researching fraud... Reply with quote

Calisperra wrote:

A warning I am sure you will all appreciate: this man is currently active on eBay.

Thanks. Your warning would do us all a lot more good if you told us his ebay user name.
Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tpministries2009

lmf
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calisperra.

Mr Murray and Trumpet Ministries has been an issue for discussion in the TH forum before. I believe of the many who responded, he may have had one friend who vouches for him. Apparently, he is still being "Greg Murray of Trumpet Ministries with a familiar reputation.

To see the many comments review the following thread (five pages):

http://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86614&highlight=greg+murray

Hope you get your money back or the merchandise your ordered. Seems several haven't been successful in that endeavor.

Best wishes,

Lloyd
Conn6B
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calisperra wrote:
tpministries2009

On the very date you posted that, "tpministries2009" changed his eBay ID to "258pepper"

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=258pepper

He has a 100 percent positive feedback.

- Morris
Calisperra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, by all appearances I had every reason to trust this person.
ohiotpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calisperra is one sharp cookie. Despite that she got caught up in a possible scam. Though, I bet Murray/Marsh/??? really PICKED THE WRONG PERSON TO MESS WITH.

So with that said, here's some hind sight clues that there was some goofy stuff going on with this account with the e-bay transaction numbers.

Jaguar:
180349002203 (Ended early?? $6600) Sold
180346991088 (Ended No reserve $7100)
300290651854 ($8000) BOUGHT for $8000
Possibly arranged off ebay dealings for more cash. Maybe sold multiple times?
Used the same pictures from the purchase.
?Fake purchase to drive up the price of the bids??? -
Look I BOUGHT it for $8000.....

Wasn't he looking to BUY one of these 4-valve Getzens? Remember the Forum Poster Kellyman:
http://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85834&highlight=
180346384546 4-valve Getzen Flug Listing but no feedback (the acutal auction)
180346991088 4-valve Getzen Flug This was in FEEDBACK so it must have been a 2nd chance offer
In the feedback but the LISTING is unavailable/cancelled
#180343605717 Apr-08-09 07:34
Getzen 4 Valve Flugel w/ Armor Trumpet/Flugel Case
US $687.88

(#160319007283) in feedback COMMENTS REMOVED BY E-BAY.
Please don't e-mail this seller asking him why his comments were removed. Let's just say the deal didn't go as advertised...but you can't leave a negative anymore for buyers.
davidoneill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that the time of his faked death is when all the new ebay action started. It seems as though all the posts are over doing the complimants on how fast, trusting, etc... the dealings were with him. I wonder if they are real deals or set up's from his end trying to create a 'good image' Reality... he is still out there, still at it. It's only a matter of time now...
lmf
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidoneill wrote:
I see that the time of his faked death is when all the new ebay action started. It seems as though all the posts are over doing the complimants on how fast, trusting, etc... the dealings were with him. I wonder if they are real deals or set up's from his end trying to create a 'good image' Reality... he is still out there, still at it. It's only a matter of time now...

I recall news of his hospitalization for a heart attack (or other illness) when mentioned as reason for his delay to "deliver the merchandise" and at least one forum participant stood by him. Later, we heard he was dead. I believe in giving someone the benefit of the doubt, but I doubt our mysterious "trumpet ministries" guy is dead nor is he working ebay" from the grave. He's working it "alive" and continuing in the same deplorable manner that tarnishes his reputation or lack of a positive one.

If the man is affiliated with "church" groups that can be identified, why not report him to them of his "two-sided" life....thus "trumpet ministries" will have some explaining to do to "keep the faith" and maintain "faith" with his supporters?

Best wishes,

Lloyd
Calisperra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me, I have a list....it's going to be up to him as to whether or not I use it.

Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

For any of you following this....

My credit card covered part of my loss. So I have now begun the chase. I thought about going local at first, but see, I am done wasting time. So I filed a claim against Kelly/Greg with the FBI.

I will still file locally, but I thought I'd give the big boys a head start. They have more manpower that Iredell County Sheriff.

Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADDENDUM: the correct Police Department is Yadkinsville PD....round and round the police circut we go........
tom turner
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmf wrote:

. . . but I doubt our mysterious "trumpet ministries" guy is dead nor is he working ebay" from the grave. He's working it "alive" and continuing in the same deplorable manner that tarnishes his reputation or lack of a positive one.

If the man is affiliated with "church" groups that can be identified, why not report him to them of his "two-sided" life....thus "trumpet ministries" will have some explaining to do to "keep the faith" and maintain "faith" with his supporters?

Best wishes,

Lloyd

Definitely a new twist to the phrase to be "Born Again."

God will begin His judgment with those proclaiming to be ministers of the Gospel who led with deceit, using the name of the Lord in vain to deceive others. I wouldn't want to be this guy . . . or so, so many other deceivers through the ages who find/found it sooooo easy to dupe people by claiming to be a minister of the Lord. They've caused many a person to fall away, which is so tragic. However, "Payback Is Hell!"

T.
Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hell of Holy Payback is nothing compared to what crossing me is going to be like.....I have an ex husband that would most assuredly agree with that.

Me pissed off is not something the male of the species wants to experience. I am quite sweet and kind, but tend to be ferocious when it comes to people taking advantage of others. Plus, I have time to devote to this.

I had a wonderful chat with Yadkinville's finest today. ; ) This detective is on the ball--I was very encouraged by the conversation.

So I have covered eBay, Paypal, Yadkinville PD, the County Sheriff, the FBI......oh yes, now on to the musician's union.

Any of you that have claims against this man, I urge you to contact them all as well. The postponed trial date is coming up on the 18th.....
lmf
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go after 'em with my blessing!

Lloyd
Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, aye, sir!

ldwoods
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Researching fraud... Reply with quote

I usually do not visit the Reveille topic, so was unaware of this thread. After receiving a PM discussing this thread, I took the time to read through it.

Since I saw some references to my name and some of my previous posts, I thought I would state my position in public and hope to distance myself from the topic.

Here is what I stated in a PM today:
I wish you the best of luck in your pursuits.

I have been in contact with David O'Neill over the last few months and have provided all the assistance I can.

I have no intention of filing any legal proceedings against Murray. My dealings with him are over. After many frustrating months, there remains no unresolved issues or basis for pressing any legal charges.

Just one last clarification before I put the subject completely behind me. In one of the previous threads (I don't know if it still exists, or has been pulled) mcahynuacrkd, aka Mikey, not to be confused with MikeyMike, alleged that I did not complete payment to Murray.

I corresponded directly with mcahynuacrkd and proved that payment had in fact been made, in full. According to mcahynuacrkd, Greg Murray's son, Jody, told him that I had not completed payment. Either Greg lied to Jody, or Jody lied to mcahynuacrkd.

When I was discussing the "deal" with Greg Murray, we had agreed on a price for 3 horns. It took forever to get the horns, but I did finally receive what was agreed to, almost. Greg, or his wife BJ, sent the 3 horns at 3 different times. The first 2 were exactly what was agreed to. The 3rd, which was kind of thrown into the final negotiations before payment was sent, was supposed to be a Selmer 24B K-Mod in great shape. What I finally received was a Selmer Grand Prix that was in less than great shape. From my perspective, not getting the exact horn promised is no reason to press legal charges. The price I paid for the 3 horns was a fair deal for the 2 horns that were as described.

I have no further comment or information to share on this matter.

Calisperra wrote:
Would anyone who has been scammed by Greg Murray (currently unresolved) please contact me via PM?

I have reason to believe that Trumpet Praise Ministries has commited fraud against me, and taken a great deal of money. I will not let this pass. I am an honest, kind and trusting person, especially so of one who professes in the name of the Lord. But he picked the wrong person to mess with. He is going DOWN. Much in the spirit of a class action lawsuit, the more complaints the merrier in criminal court. Because not only am I going to get my money back, I WILL do my best to see that his fat flugel horn is behind bars. (Pardon the pun, but if I used the word I want to use the mods would remove this post.) If that fails, I just may take myself to NC and cut that fat flugel off and sell IT to the highest bidder.

Prior posts in this forum have stated that this man is dead. He is not. And he does indeed have pending litigation, which (as I was told by the Statesville NC detectives) involves him acting as a promoter and then FAILING TO PAY THE BOOKED ACTS after the performance. An additional FYI--Statesville is not the proper jurisdiction for complaints, but rather Iredell County Sheriff's Department. However, Statesville PD is quite aware of the issues at hand.

Many thanks to any of you who are willing to assist.

Calisperra

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am extremely grateful you clarified, and I thank you for your efforts and attention to this matter.

Because of missing posts, some of this info is definitely hard to decipher.
Calisperra

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a victim of Kelly Marsh/Greg Murray/Trumpet Praise Ministries, please contact the Yadkinville Police Department at (336) 679-2863. Ask for Captain Patrick Long.
razeontherock
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calisperra wrote:
The Hell of Holy Payback is nothing compared to what crossing me is going to be like.....I have an ex husband that would most assuredly agree with that.

Since when is my ex-wife on TH?

[Sorry I couldn't resist. Good to see you seeking justice]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: