• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

One of a kind Borgina Trumpet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: One of a kind Borgina Trumpet Reply with quote

My husband died and he had bought but never used a Borgina trumpet.
It is in a case fron italy. It has a number and looks beautiful but it is something i will never use. I called the company and they said the guys dad made a few but then started making sax. They could not tell me anything else. Said they were not there when they were made. Does anyone know anything about it, where i should sell it and how much.
ChopsGone
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could the name be "Borgani"? There's a very abbreviated history of the company on its web site, if that's the correct spelling, and a few instruments by Borgani are pictured on horn-u-copia.net - otherwise, information on their brass instruments is probably going to be hard to find.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: