• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Scherzer Picc in a WolfPak case

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shapiro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if a Scherzer rotary valve picc. will fit in a WolfPak Case? The rotary valves make the trumpet wider than a piston valve instrument so I was wondering if it would fit in a standard space. It would also probably have to be lying on its bell rather than on its side. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated. Living in th UK I want to get this right before I go ordering things from overseas!
cgooding
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Wolfpak 2.5 case and a Scherzer pic. The pic will fit in the case as long as there is only one other trumpet in the case. There may be room for another brand of pic when carrying two trumpets, but unfortunately, not a Scherzer. I also have a Wolfpak triple case which fits two trumpets and the Scherzer just fine. In both cases, the horn sits virtically like the other trumpets. They are wonderful cases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: