• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Super C Music Products beware!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick janczak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Super C Music Products beware!!! Reply with quote

Hey TH people,
This is just a warning. I recently ordered some spare parts from Super C Music products (two items were ordered and paid for on the 10th of December 2015) and I have still not received them, despite numerous emails! No replies are ever received - just a stony silence. I believe they are a lousy and inefficient company, formally called The Band Room who have changed their name because of previous bad service! Buyers beware
Caveat emptor!

Last edited by nick janczak on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
mm55
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you have posted criticism of "The Horn Trader" that is unwarranted. I don't think you have any evidence of a connection with "Super C Music".

I understand that there is some historical relationship between Super C and the former "The Bandroom".

I have no connection with The Horn Trader, Super C Music, or The Bandroom, and have never done business with any of them.
'42 Selmer US
'90 Yamaha YTR6450S(C)
'12 Eastman ETR-540S (D/Eb)
'10 Carol CPT-300LR pkt
'89 Yamaha YCR2330S crnt
'13 CarolBrass CFL-6200-GSS-BG flg
Crazy Finn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm55 wrote:
I believe you have posted criticism of "The Horn Trader" that is unwarranted. I don't think you have any evidence of a connection with "Super C Music".

I understand that there is some historical relationship between Super C and the former "The Bandroom".

I have no connection with The Horn Trader, Super C Music, or The Bandroom, and have never done business with any of them.

Maybe there was another outfit that went by "Horn Trader," but the person I know as the "Horn Trader" is a stand up guy.

http://www.horntrader.com/
Besson 709 Bb Trumpet
Bach 184L Bb Cornet
Yamaha 731 Bb Flugelhorn
Crazy Finn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm55 wrote:

If you scan the archives and the internet, there are lots of examples of issues with the outfit known as the "The Bandroom."
Besson 709 Bb Trumpet
Bach 184L Bb Cornet
Yamaha 731 Bb Flugelhorn
nick janczak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy Finn wrote:
mm55 wrote:

If you scan the archives and the internet, there are lots of examples of issues with the outfit known as the "The Bandroom."

Super C Music products or an organisation formerly known as The Band Room! These are the two traders I am talking about - dodgy and abysmal, third rate traders of the lowest kind, happy to take your money but they never send you your items!. Nothing at all to do with the Horn Trader who I know to be a first rate trader of first rate products. Horn Trader are ace! Legit business people. Super C and The Bandroom are low life scum!

Last edited by nick janczak on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
mm55
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick janczak wrote:
I made no comments about The Horn Trader! I don't even know why you mention them.

You don't? Nonsense.

Come on, you accused The Horn Trader of bad service. Then you edited your accusation to accuse a different company. But don't deny that you made any comment about The Horn Trader, because you did. And don't pretend you don't know why they were mentioned. It's dishonest.
'42 Selmer US
'90 Yamaha YTR6450S(C)
'12 Eastman ETR-540S (D/Eb)
'10 Carol CPT-300LR pkt
'89 Yamaha YCR2330S crnt
'13 CarolBrass CFL-6200-GSS-BG flg
nick janczak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: mm55 Reply with quote

Yes I edited my post. I mistakenly mentioned The Horn Trader when I meant Super C music products and The Bandroom. I did not want to drag some other unconnected company into this and I apologise for my mistake.

Last edited by nick janczak on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The former connection between the two is explained on the "other" site.

But Mm55 is correct. Your first post, since edited, called out horn trader. Not a big deal, but denying it and then attacking someone who pointed it out isn't something a reasonable person would do.
nick janczak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: MM55 and Little Rusty............... Reply with quote

I edited my posts and apologised to the Horn Trader by explaining that I accidentally used their name when I meant THE BAND ROOM. Why else is there a EDIT facility avaiable so that you can correct your posts? DUH! Please read my apologies to The Horn Trader - I have explained myself very clearly there, enough.

The two companies I am calling into question are SuperCMusic products and The Bandroom. Now if if you could climb down from your editing Nazi-not relevant, trolling, bull****, you could perhaps focus on the real issue which is a company that has made a name change but is still as useless as before and still ripping people off!

Last edited by nick janczak on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked out the thread I mentioned in my "Nazi-not relevant, trolling, bull****" post?

It looks like the two companies did business together, but then music c got fed up with what you are also complaining about.

If I were music c I would make sure that none of my customers ever were treated that way again as I tried to divorce myself from Bandroom. But others appear to be as fed up as you. Well, maybe not quite as much.
nick janczak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Little Rusty Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply,

I am sorry if you and me have gotten off on the wrong foot together. You know when you say the wrong thing and everyone pulls you up over it despite what you were trying to say from the start? Suddenly the first thing, the main thing, the really important thing you wanted to say is being ignored and your mistake is being picked apart by a bunch of people on a trumpet forum! Let's agree that trumpet players and forum users love to argue about minute details!

I never ever meant to say anything bad about The Horn Trader, they are a first rate orginisation, brilliant service, very helpfull people. I was a bit stressed when I first started my post and unfamiliar with the trumpet Herald forum layout. When I realised what I had done - yes I edited my post, I did/do not want to discredit a first rate company.

Getting back to what was The Band Room....and has possibly renamed itself SuperC Music products,. They still have the same area code (phone code) and still have the same web site and still NEVER EVER reply to any emails. I ordered these parts on the 10th December 2015 and since then have not heard anything, despite me e-mailing for an order status update on several occasions! That is not a good service by any stretch of the imagination.

My post was about warning people to be cautious about buying from these people. I was not trying to get into some trolling, sniping- contest with others

Last edited by nick janczak on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Crazy Finn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Little Rusty Reply with quote

LittleRusty wrote:
But Mm55 is correct. Your first post, since edited, called out horn trader. Not a big deal, but denying it and then attacking someone who pointed it out isn't something a reasonable person would do.

Indeed. Very strange.

This thread would have gone better and stayed on topic without that diversion. Editing a post to reflect better information is fine. A simple acknowledgement of that in the edited post could have avoided weirdness, I think.

nick janczak wrote:
Thank you for your reply,

I am sorry if you and me have gotten off on the wrong foot together. You know when you say the wrong thing and everyone pulls you up over it despite what you were trying to say from the start? Suddenly the first thing, the main thing, the really important thing you wanted to say is being ignored and your mistake is being picked apart by a bunch of people on a trumpet forum! Let's agree that trumpet players and forum users love to argue about minute details!

I never ever meant to say anything bad about The Horn Trader, they are a first rate orginisation, brilliant service, very helpfull people. I was a bit stressed when I first started my post and unfamiliar with the trumpet Herald forum layout. When I realised what I had done - yes I edited my post, I did/do not want to discredit a first rate company.

Getting back to what was The Band Room....and has possibly renamed itself SuperC Music products,. They still have the same area code (phone code) and still have the same web site and still NEVER EVER reply to any emails. I ordered these parts on the 10th December 2015 and since then have not heard anything, despite me e-mailing for an order status update on several occasions! That is not a good service by any stretch of the imagination.

My post was about warning people to be cautious about buying from these people. I was not trying to get into some trolling, sniping- contest with others

Well, I have considered buying from the Bandroom in the past, I could use a spare part or two for old horns, but the numerous threads here on TH and another site dissuaded me. I'm sad to hear that "Super C" or whatever seems to be following a similar path. Good to know.
Besson 709 Bb Trumpet
Bach 184L Bb Cornet
Yamaha 731 Bb Flugelhorn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: