• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Thank you Eric Bolvin for your "Sunday Routine"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry Hilgers
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Thank you Eric Bolvin for your "Sunday Routine" Reply with quote

This post is for comeback players of "geezer-age".

I thought I'd share with my fellow geezer come-back players, this personal email from me to Eric Bolvin.

It's about Eric's "Sunday Routine" http://abel.hive.no/trumpet/clarke/tech/bolvin/ (and also about his available for purchase instruction routines).

Hi Eric,

Besides the well organized daily "routines" I get from your $60 bundle books, your "Sunday Routine" has been getting me over those "chops-need-a-break-days".

As a 73 year young comeback player (I stopped around, I think, the middle nineties and started again last year April or so) I am finding that Geezer-chops muscles need a much longer time to (re)develop than back-in-the-day.

In fact it is very similar to my "pumping-iron-in-my-weight-room" muscles that require "easy days" so the muscles can regenerate. (For years I tried to be a bicycle road racer where we learned all that from our coaches. No, I wasn't any good at it, because I could not afford proper "pills" ...... .....).

Your "Sunday Routine" seems to be perfect for my "chops-recovery-days", when easy-does-it is needed, because a full-off day in general has negative effects.

So thank you for publicizing that "Sunday Routine". And thank you for the very well organized instructional routines in your $60 bundle.

Cheers,

Harry.
TrumpetMD
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric is a good guy and a great teacher. His books and online videos are great resources.

Mike
Plus a few other Bach, Getzen, Olds, Carol, HN White, and Besson horns.
EricV
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ 1

Eric produces great well, organized material that is a welcome addition to the established material. In particular, i find Flex on the Move fun to play and just a bit different to the stock standard flexibility stuff (not there is anything wrong with this material!)

If you haven't tried it, give it a shot!

cheers
EricV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: