• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

mouthpiece

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who have you bought range development products from?
Kurt Thompson
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Jordan Hoffman
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Pops Mclaughlin
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

Robert P
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it this is the performance in question? The only thing wrong with it is whoever was in charge of the sound to video had their heads up their wazoo - instead of using the board mix they're using an onboard camera mic so the balance is constantly changing as the camera moves.

Link

Bundy
Chinese C

Getzen Eterna Bb/A piccolo
Chinese Rotary Bb/A piccolo

Chinese Flugel
Benge.nut
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert P wrote:
I take it this is the performance in question? The only thing wrong with it is whoever was in charge of the sound to video had their heads up their wazoo - instead of using the board mix they're using an onboard camera mic so the balance is constantly changing as the camera moves.

Link

I like the look Wayne gives the guitar player a look and nod around 1:00 when he plays the cool flanger/wah sound like the guy on the record does. A nice smile and look of approval from Wayne.

And Wayne kills on this, just like he does on almost everything I've heard him on. The guy rarely misses anything, plays in tune, and has the resume and not one bad word uttered about personality except from KT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: