• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Best halls/auditoriums/indoor spaces, trumpet acoustics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roccotrumpetsiffredi
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Best halls/auditoriums/indoor spaces, trumpet acoustics Reply with quote

In starting this thread, I am assuming classical spaces are the best non amplified/natural acoustic environments.

Crudely, I'm guessing Disney/la Phil has one of the newest spaces contrast to David Geffen hall that is due for renovations. If his yacht is anything to go by, the man can definitely afford the best:)

But as it stands which orchestras have the best places to play?

I would be curious to also know if there are other places that might have better facilities. Here I'm thinking some of these really extravagant halls that have been built (I've seen some cool pictures from Arturo sandovals recent trip in China, very cool structures) perhaps not occupied by a comparably great house band or is just a pass through venue (shrine auditorium in LA?)

Cheers and happy 420!

Rocco
Derek Reaban
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a topic from several years ago called Your Pick for Best Concert Hall. That's a good start this discussion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: