• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Just Posted Star Trek backing track...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burnhamd

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Just Posted Star Trek backing track... Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

I just finished Star Trek backing track with Sheet Music. I tried to keep it as close to the original version Maynard did. This is in the Key of A. Please overlook my playing on the demo track. I put the demo track out there for kids that can't read music that good.

I apologize that the trumpets, trombones and saxes don't sound more like real horns. Logic Pro's Brass is little limited.
I have been asked why I do this? For three reasons:

1. There may be some kid out there in a bad situation and their only way to get out is through music. It is my hope that providing a variety of music from fun to gospel it will encourage that kid to pursue music as a way out of their situation.

2. I have talked to several guys that have wanted tracks to play in Church so I wanted to make basic tracks that they can use for that. When I was younger I never had that and I wished it was available then.

3. I want to give back as a thank you for all that were there for me and gave me hope and encouragement. I don't care what music a kid plays, as long as he is playing music.

Thanks,
Dan
MF Holton LT-306
MF Holton ST-307
Cheap Flugel
www.danburnham.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: