• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

New Track Chameleon posted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burnhamd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: New Track Chameleon posted Reply with quote

Hey Guys and Girls,
I just posted a new track, Chameleon with backing track and sheet music. It's different than Maynards version but still has the feel.

http://www.danburnham.com/fun-music-downloads.html

This is a wonderful arrangement courtesy of Bradley Herrin who is a member of Musescore. The way it is arranged it goes up to F above High C. Most of it is optional with plenty of rest. Hope you enjoy and thanks Bradley for your hard work,

Dan
MF Holton LT-306
MF Holton ST-307
Cheap Flugel
www.danburnham.com
samdelong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: New Track Chameleon posted Reply with quote

burnhamd wrote:
Hey Guys and Girls,
I just posted a new track, Chameleon with backing track and sheet music. It's different than Maynards version but still has the feel.

http://www.danburnham.com/fun-music-downloads.html

This is a wonderful arrangement courtesy of Bradley Herrin who is a member of Musescore. The way it is arranged it goes up to F above High C. Most of it is optional with plenty of rest. Hope you enjoy and thanks Bradley for your hard work,

Dan

Nice! Sounds great, I love hearing stuff like this
burnhamd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Samdelong,
Thanks so much for the kind words. Trying to share with others the music that I loved as a young trumpet player. I am thankful that there are a lot a great arrangers out there that are willing to share their arrangements for free.

Dan
MF Holton LT-306
MF Holton ST-307
Cheap Flugel
www.danburnham.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: