• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Rumor of a New Legends Brass FBL Piece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burnhamd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Rumor of a New Legends Brass FBL Piece Reply with quote

Just wanted to pass on to you Legends Brass fans that there will possibly be a new piece added to the Legends Brass FBL T series mouthpieces. Several of us absolutely love the Legends Brass FBL TS, and TM. I got an email today from another trumpet player that said Derek is considering making the FBL TXS, a shallower v-cup with same rim and diameter of the TS. Myself and others have been asking for this for sometime. If Derek decides to do this, which I hope he does, this will be the ultimate V-Cup trilogy, offering 3 different pieces with the same rim and diameter to cover everything from concert band, commercial work and high register work. Just thought I'd pass it on,
Dan
MF Holton LT-306
MF Holton ST-307
Cheap Flugel
www.danburnham.com
ljazztrm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan..I'm in! I'm in! I'm just waiting for Derek to send me the paypal invoice. Thanks again for the great idea - The TM rim is the most comfy I've ever played..and if I could have that rim on a real screamer piece that I use when there are no mics and the volume is crazy, I (we) will be sitting pretty:-) All the very best, Lex
Www.LexSamu.com
burnhamd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

Lex,
I'm with you all the way brother,
Dan
MF Holton LT-306
MF Holton ST-307
Cheap Flugel
www.danburnham.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: