• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

ACB Doubler's Picc?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acritzer
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: ACB Doubler's Picc? Reply with quote

Can anyone compare/contrast the 3 different doublers piccs? I'm pretending that I might pick one up at some point, but would like to know if the price differences are worth it for the various models.

Thanks.
TrentAustin
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I wouldn't jump in on a thread here but I have to say one thing that our new 4-valve pic is great... so good we are going to probably phase out the other pic models and only carry this one.

It's so good I am tempted of selling my current pic (I have an early XO piccolo that I bought a bit after opening ACB) and just using this one.

I plan on recording another demo of these in a few days (been playing them a bit more) but here is a clip for fun mostly...

Link

Of course feel free to email us (preferred over forums as I don't watch these as much lately) at info@austincustombrass.com and the staff will be happy to answer any particular questions you might have.

FWIW,
T
This acct will be deactivated as of March 2021. email info@austincustombass.com
trickg
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrentAustin wrote:
It's so good I am tempted of selling my current pic (I have an early XO piccolo that I bought a bit after opening ACB) and just using this one.
Of course feel free to email us (preferred over forums as I don't watch these as much lately) at info@austincustombrass.com and the staff will be happy to answer any particular questions you might have.

FWIW,
T

That's a heck of a testament considering you could have your pick of almost any piccolo trumpet out there.
- ACB Doubler

"95% of the average 'weekend warrior's' problems will be solved by an additional 30 minutes of insightful practice." - PLP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: