• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

I'd Rather Be Boppin' -- 24 Bop Duets Vols. 1 & 2 + special

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeboppinFool
Donald Reinhardt Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, last time (I promise) that I mention the fact that during the month of March 2002, if you buy any two Bop Duet books from http://www.boptism.com at the regular price, you get a "Rich Willey & Boptism" CD absolutely FREE! This CD features trumpeters Claudio Roditi and John Swana as well as saxophone giant Chris Potter from recordings done almost 10 years ago.

Also, "I'd Rather Be Boppin' -- 24 Bop Duets by Rich Willey" Vols. 1 & 2 will soon be joined by Vol. 3, which I'm thinking might be the best ones yet, but I'm unable to be objective about my own work, so you folks will have to decide that for yourselves.

In case anybody's wondering, these first two volumes are in their 2nd printing, and are on much nicer (heavier) paper than the 1st printing . . . so in this case, maybe, it paid to wait!

Please take a minute and go to http://www.boptism.com and look at the Customer Feedback and listen to the Duet Midi Files and see what you think!

Hope you're having a lovely day!

Rich Willey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: