• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

king legend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thedevilisbad
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: king legend Reply with quote

What do you think of the king legend? I'm an intermediate player and found one in good condition should I buy it? The horn I'm using now is the Bach TR300 student horn its good for beginners but I would like to try something new.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
_Ford850
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have played a few King Legends and think they are nice horns. I would not buy one for myself because it is not quite what I am after; but what do I know I am an electrician. A friend of mine is an actual musician who plays trumpet for a living (lol) he had one a few years ago, had an attack of stupid, sold it and now at least once a month says he wishes he still had that horn. If it is a fair price and you like it...buy it. Good luck!
Getzen Renaissance
Conn V One C
Getzen 3850S cornet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: