• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

(primarily) for LB Eterna owners.......

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: (primarily) for LB Eterna owners....... Reply with quote

A month or two ago I participated in a thread re: bore size and offered to 'take a hit for the team' and subsequently bid on eBay for a ML bore tuning slide to test on my LB Eterna. Having won the bid, I've been horsing around with it since, and have found it a worthwhile investment for the fifty-five bucks.

I'm cool with the standard .468 slide, probably for the same reason I sold my .460 Eterna. I just prefer the large bore in this horn, but the slide offers a bit of interesting resistance to lean on and is somewhat like having two horns in one. Pretty cool.

I'm ready to pass it on to any of you that want to experiment with it and will sell it for the same price including the shipping. Pretty decent deal for a tuning slide and minimal investment for what one of you might find as a 'keeper'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: