• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

"Original Stage One" by Erwin Schmid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
O. Waldeck

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: "Original Stage One" by Erwin Schmid Reply with quote

If You are looking for a good lead-horn You should try the "Original Stage one"!!
www.musicschmid.de (click Trompeten)
This Trumpets are guarantee made in Germany and not in China or Taiwan!!!
J. Landress Brass
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: "Original Stage One" by Erwin Schmid Reply with quote

O. Waldeck wrote:
If You are looking for a good lead-horn You should try the "Original Stage one"!!
www.musicschmid.de (click Trompeten)
This Trumpets are guarantee made in Germany and not in China or Taiwan!!!

Are all of his instruments German? The other trumpets he has on his site (HELIOS brand) all look to be Chinese except the rotary and the Stage 1. I have seen these horns or extremly similar (without nane) at a factory called Shung Di, about 2 hours outside Tianjin. I am basing this off of just the pictures. If anyone has any of these horns I woud love to know?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
O. Waldeck

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also sells Chinese trumpets. The German hand made trumpets are declare as "Eigenbau".The one with the leather bell is very interesting,too.
Check out!!
Olaf
J. Landress Brass
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the leather wrapped one is quite intresting. I played a few at a chinese booth at NAMM. If I remember correctly it was in the key of F and took a horn mouthpiece.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: