• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Reaching the Moderators

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moderators
TH Moderator Group

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reaching the Moderators Reply with quote

To report violations of the usage agreement, "bad" posts, or any other issues with the Forum contents, please send a private message (PM) to the user name Moderators. You can do this by clicking on the messages link ("You have __ new messages" ) near the top of the page.

Please include a link to the thread in question (copy the address from your browser and paste into your PM) and do not respond in the thread itself (just fans the flames).

Note that the Moderators team is not the same as the dedicated forum moderators named under each dedicated forum name, and also that the Moderators have no power in the Marketplace (for marketplace issues, PM or email user trumpetherald or use the contact link at the bottom of the page).

Thanks for your support. - Moderators
jeeny789

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us

texastrumpeter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does one get a moderator to respond? I have been here quite awhile and recently tried to post a for sale ad, forgot the 4 digit code and have been locked out of my account. I sent the required e mail about 2 weeks ago and still have the same situation. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks! Bob
A.N.A.Mendez
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Availability does not necessarily mean a response will be proffered ....

☛ "No matter how cynical you get, it's never enough to keep up" Lily Tomlin☚
Craig Swartz
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh! I never had to look for them… They always came to me.
Don Herman rev2
'Chicago School' Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM the sysadmin for Marketplace questions, username trumpetherald. Moderators have nothing to do with the Marketplace.
MF Fan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject: PM Stuck in Outbox Reply with quote

I've had a Private Message stuck in my outbox since last night. I've had no problems sending or receiving in the past. I tried sending Moderators a message but that stuck as well. Any ideas?
Holton MF3
Lead Trumpet - My Basement Jazz Orchestra
John Mohan
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: PM Stuck in Outbox Reply with quote

MF Fan wrote:
I've had a Private Message stuck in my outbox since last night. I've had no problems sending or receiving in the past. I tried sending Moderators a message but that stuck as well. Any ideas?

I think that just means the recipient hasn't opened the message on their end.
tschendel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this information.
Sharkbaitboi
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my
JetJaguar
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: PM Stuck in Outbox Reply with quote

John Mohan wrote:
MF Fan wrote:

I think that just means the recipient hasn't opened the message on their end.

Yes
1938 Martin Handcraft Imperial #2 bore, 38 bell
Connstellation 7B-N mouthpiece

I'm looking for a Connstellation 5C-N or 5B-N mouthpiece

www.jazzscales.org

The Coady Strengthening Exercises: http://coady.coolwarm.com
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an old thread, but we have had a lot of spam lately and really should have a report thread button or report post on the threads like most forums do.
1965 H.N. White King Super 20 Sllversonic Symphony 1st trigger
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chef8489 wrote:
I know this is an old thread, but we have had a lot of spam lately and really should have a report thread button or report post on the threads like most forums do.

I report spam to the moderators all the time. It is really quite simple to copy and paste the URL into the body of a PM and shoot it off. A button would be easier, but I don’t find PMs to be too much work.
rtMusicMan123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:36 am    Post subject: Ad will not post Reply with quote

Hello,

In attempting to place an ad multiple times it just wont post. I'm a new member, commented on a forum, submitted my security phrase and 4 digit code, waited a coupe days, received the notifications I was good to go, but no go. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
-Rick Tyree
trumpetherald
System Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Ad will not post Reply with quote

rtMusicMan123 wrote:

In attempting to place an ad multiple times it just wont post. I'm a new member, commented on a forum, submitted my security phrase and 4 digit code, waited a coupe days, received the notifications I was good to go, but no go. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Hi Rick - try posting the ad first without any photos and see how that goes. If it works, you'll need to downsize your photos a bit.
Sorry for the hassle.
-td
utjimmy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:45 pm    Post subject: Posting because I just joined Reply with quote

Hello, I just joined trumpetherald and am glad to be a part of this. Just wanted to say hello and thank you
Halflip
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting because I just joined Reply with quote

utjimmy wrote:
Hello, I just joined trumpetherald and am glad to be a part of this. Just wanted to say hello and thank you

It might be more effective to post this message as a brand new topic in the "Lounge" forum, rather than as a response to a thread entitled "Reaching the Moderators".

"He had no concept of the instrument. He was blowing into it." -- Virgil Starkwell's cello teacher in "Take the Money and Run"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: