• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Mendez tribute CD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Rafael Méndez
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trpt.hick
Rafael Méndez Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Mendez tribute CD Reply with quote

Please check out my new Mendez tribute CD, TRUMPET FIESTA. It features 22 pieces, several of which are Mendez solos and trios never before recorded.

Joining me are Arturo Sandoval, Wayne Bergeron, Jens Lindemann, James Wilt, and Robert Karon. Lots of fun!

This CD will not be released to record stores until February, but you can purchase it here now:

www.hickmanmusiceditions.com/select2.asp?selection=37

Dave Hickman
spach
Veteran Member

Location: yazoo county, ms via northern calif. via central calif. via southern calif.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded it from iTunes about a month ago. I'm guessing you folks had a great time doing the recording. Good stuff! Thanks!
1925 (or '34) MEHA (#878**)(.460)(4 3/4" bell)(32.6 oz.)
"Where, then, does the soul reside with its better body while it awaits the sound of the trumpet?"--Stephen J. Gould
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Rafael Méndez All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: