• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Camp McNab 2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
McNab Music

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Camp McNab 2013 Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

I wanted to announce that I will be hosting the second annual Camp McNab Trumpet Workshop on the second week of July.

In addition to our morning warm up, where you will be playing along with me, I will also lead masterclasses where we will explore etudes, solos, orchestral excerpts, as well as trumpet ensembles. At the culmination of the seminar, we will conclude with a performance featuring all of the musicians participating in Camp McNab.

All of us need to work on the same things, therefore this seminar is open to trumpet players of all levels of experience. Whether you are a professional, a "comeback" player, or a student who is looking forward to a career in music, this workshop is for everyone who would like to learn how to be more efficient on their instrument.

Please check out a little video I put on Youtube to promote Camp McNab here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkXgN2LaKv0&feature=share

There will be fliers and more details coming soon. If you are interested, please contact me at McNabmusic@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and I hope to see you at Camp McNab in July.

All the best,
Malcolm
McNab Music

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
I'm excited to give you an update on my trumpet workshop, Camp McNab: The interest for Camp McNab has exceeded my expectations and I've realized that in order for this workshop to flourish, I need a proper facility. I am proud to announce that Camp McNab 2013 will be located at Azusa Pacific University (901 East Alosta Avenue, Azusa, CA 91702). The campus at APU is beautiful and we will be able to offer on campus housing and on campus cafeteria service to our participants. Also, there are many restaurants within walking distance and quite a few hotels nearby. I am certain that our partnership with APU will make Camp McNab even more special this year and I am very excited to see you this summer from July 9th through the 14th. Talk soon!
Malcolm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> James Stamp All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: