• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Instrument Donations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trumpetingbynature

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Instrument Donations Reply with quote

Dear Friends:

I will be attending the ITG conference in Valley Forge, PA, this year, from Thursday through Saturday.

I will be driving down, so if any of you wonderful folks might have instruments you would like to donate to our charity efforts
at Instrumental Change, I can provide you with a receipt, in person, and collect the instrument(s) while I am there.

We can accept band or orchestral instruments, in playable condition (stuck valves or mouthpieces are not an issue, but please
don't bring something that is not reparable). We can also accept metronomes, tuners, foldable music stands, lesson books and sheet
music, reeds, mouthpieces and other accessories.

Although we cannot assign a dollar value to donations, we can and do provide a tax receipt letter, which you can use, along with
your original receipts toward your taxes (check with your accountant to be sure).

I will also be available, on as needed basis, for chops consultations/ChopChecks(abbreviated) and lessons, as time allows while I am
on-site. Please direct message or text me(978.317.4731) to set this up.

Thanks, as always, for your generous, trumpet player spirits!

Blessings,
Jeanne
www.instrumentalchange.org
TPIN's Chop Doc
Author of "Trumpeting, By Nature"
www.outskirtspress.com/jeannegpocius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: