• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

BE in Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerouack
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: BE in Spain Reply with quote

Hello,
I am one of the people who could not play very well, always having technical problems. Bruce Lee introduced me to BE and my musical life changed completely. Of course i needed a lot of years, i was playing wrong for more than a decade and changing that takes a lot of time.
I live in spain and i just feel i should help people in same situation, after more than 15 years using BE i think i could help other people. I am not a teacher in a conservatory, i dont need money either, and i dont have lot of free time, but if someone in spain needs help (of course in other places too but spanish people may be dont have anyone to talk about BE) you can always write me.

i just want to add how helpfull the BE method have been for me, the change in my playing have been huge.
Don Herman rev2
'Chicago School' Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing, great to hear of your success and willingness to pass it on!
kerouack
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Some people contacted me, so it seems there is some people starting to know about this method in Spain. May be the biggest problem is language, not all people can understand the book in english. But this is good, i hope people with problems can improve using this method.
Trumpjerele
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to make a public thanks.

Years ago I heard about the BE method, good words, almost magical, but the fact that the book is only available in English made me forget it.

By chance I used the search engine of the forum "BE in Spanish", and I find this thread of korouac offering help to understand the concept ... I sent him a private message, he has been more than kind to me.

He told me where to buy the book in Europe (Due to delays to the covid-19, I still have not received it), He has seen me play and taught me to take my first steps in the BE method.

So thank you very much for helping people with problems like me.

Trumpet: Yamaha 8310Z
Mouthpiece: the great Yamaha11b4

Sax tenor: Yamaha YTS 23
Mouthpiece: Otto link tone edge
kerouack
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I am happy to teach someone and help him to solve his problems in same way BE and Bruce LeerĀ” helped me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: