• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Don Miles Trumpet Stolen in Las Vegas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dobs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Don Miles Trumpet Stolen in Las Vegas Reply with quote

Some of you will know former Cincinatti based Trumpet Player Gary Winters, now residing near Hannover in Germany. Gary is a wonderful trumpet Player who can really tear it apart. His main gig currently is playing and touring extensively with Fred Wesley and the New JB's. Gary is a friend and also my teacher.

While Gary was visiting Las Vegas recently, his car was broken into and his Don Miles Trumpet (Serial Number 16 or 17) was stolen.

In his own words:

Quote:
Before leaving Las Vegas I packed our rental car. When I returned the back window was busted out. Our 2 computer bags with one new laptop and another with my Macbook pro were stolen along with my Don Miles trumpet. Also, in our computer bags were our passports. My trumpet was in a Rawbrass Pelican Case with stickers on it. Color is black. Trumpet is silver with serial number 16 or 17. Kind of in shock and will provide more details later. Please keep your ears and eyes open and spread the info. Especially, in the Las Vegas area. Thank you for your help.

I would like to ask you to Keep your eyes open. Don Miles Trumpets are not all that common. If you come across one on any of the online market places (Craigslist, Ebay, Trumpetherald etc.) or a pawn shop or anywhere else and it might fit the description or is otherwise suspicious, please contact Gary to get his stuff back:

Phone:
US (001) 859-240-1071
Europe: (0049) 1578-2349542
E-Mail: ggwinters@gmail.com
Facebook: Gary Winters
http://www.ggwinters.com/

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: