• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Did Claude miss it?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rod Haney
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the point to. I'm having some success with a more traditional and coordinated approach now that I'm back with Manley and see no need for such a different approach at this point. It was just a point of curiosity as tto how other than breath a clean break in tone could be done. I am sure that it cannot be explained without going into much detail I really don't have time for now, so I retract my question.I'm much better served spending time practicing than being curious.
Rod
Don Herman rev2
'Chicago School' Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... You're asking for advice on a trumpet forum, in the Claude Gordon area, on Callet's TCE, when you are taking lessons from Jim Manley.

Rod Haney wrote:
I'm much better served spending time practicing than being curious.
Rod

In this case I tend to agree.
BBB1976
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: Did Claude miss it? Reply with quote

Well, there is no secret recipe to trumpet playing. You have to practice properly
and discover things yourself using the correct approach.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: