• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Caruso and Beyond!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Caruso and Beyond! Reply with quote

Hello Always-Trumpeters!

I write here to share a new online course that I and some colleagues have put together that teaches the Complete Carmine Caruso method!

I began studying the Caruso Method with Dominic Derasse in 2012, and immediately realized the great knowledge he had. My friend and colleague Christopher Scanlon also found the material so valuable that, together, we felt we needed to share it with the world!

But I'm preaching to the choir here! This online series covers the entirety of Musical Calisthenics for Brass Volumes 1 and 2, in addition to a brand-new approach to Arbans, Masterclasses in Repertoire including etúdes, solos, orchestral excerpts and section playing:

Check it out! Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Youtube, and visit www.dominicderasse.com to take advantage of our early membership offer!

To Caruso and Beyond!

Link
JVL
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salut Dominic, and bravo for these series ! Hope many musicians will take this opportunity.
À bientôt, baieta
gstump
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation Dominic to you and your colleagues. I can tell by watching your introductory video that you and your partners have a lot to offer regarding Caruso Principles.

Ciao,

Gordon Stump
Caruso Student 67'-68'

Last edited by gstump on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
tim_wolf
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little off topic, but when I bought a horn from Jerry Callet in 1986, Dom happened to be there and he was a huge help listening to me and helping me pick out a horn. He didn't have to do that, and I was very appreciative of his assistance.
humor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gstump wrote:
Congratulation Dominic to you and your colleagues. I can tell by watching your introductory video that you and your partners have a lot to offer regarding Caruso Principles.

Ciao,

Gordon Stump
Caruso Student 67'-68'

Gordon,

Thank you so much for your very kind words. Dominic is not currently on TH, but I relayed your message, and he was very moved. I apologize it took me this long to reply.

Best Wishes,
Hugo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: