• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Research Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKAustralia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Research Questions Reply with quote

Happy New Year all! Hope everyone had a fun and musical festive season.

I already posted this over on the jazz/commercial forum. My apologies for the double post, but I didn't want to exclude anyone. Moderator, if this is not cool, please delete this thread!

I'm seeking some help gathering data for a PhD study, and am looking for volunteers to answer some questions regarding your equipment, practice, and performance experience. Hopefully there are many Trumpet Herald-ers that are able to help out.

While all are welcome to participate, I am particularly looking for professional players that perform, or have performed, in musicals.

The questions should take less than 30 minutes to complete, and can be found at: https://adriankelly.typeform.com/to/vZqFDU

My heartfelt thanks for your time and effort in participating in this research!

Best regards,
Adrian
AKAustralia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
It's been brought to my attention that there has been some issues with the online form. This has now been resolved by the hosting website, and it all should be working again.
Sorry for any inconvenience and frustrations caused by this!
Thanks again for your contributions!
- AK
https://adriankelly.typeform.com/to/vZqFDU
AKAustralia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Forgive me giving this thread a nudge, but I am not far from closing this survey down and wanted to give anyone that might have not seen it the first time around the chance to participate in my research before I do.

I've had lots of responses from people all around the world, and am looking forward to analysing the data that's been collected. Thank you to everyone that has participated!

If anyone would like to share their experience and knowledge with me, here is the link to the survey. It will be active for another week or so. The questions should take less than 30 minutes to complete: https://adriankelly.typeform.com/to/vZqFDU

Please don't forget to click "submit" at the end!

Cheers,
AK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: