• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Facebook: Trumpets, Trumpeters, Trumpeting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gottfried Reiche
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Facebook: Trumpets, Trumpeters, Trumpeting Reply with quote

Someone reported me to Facebook as a "fake profile," therefore my account was locked until I can prove that my real name is Gottfried Reiche.

It's too bad. I guess people don't like being told their high note videos sound bad when they are THAT horrible. Or when people think they know how to play Petrouchka (when they've never performed it) and spread misinformation. I was always nice when I corrected them, but got labeled a troll.

Oh well.
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee I bet we can narrow it down to about 3 people. One starts with a L and I think is always on a ship one starts with a B and likes to says bioya and the other just follows the others like a monkey. Think I will start reporting them as being abusive as they usually are especially BH as he really knows next to nothing and attacks anyone who challenges him.
Gottfried Reiche
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gottfried Reiche
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chef8489 wrote:
Gee I bet we can narrow it down to about 3 people. One starts with a L and I think is always on a ship one starts with a B and likes to says bioya and the other just follows the others like a monkey. Think I will start reporting them as being abusive as they usually are especially BH as he really knows next to nothing and attacks anyone who challenges him.

Please do... I post anonymously for a reason, because I've been run off before. And now those jackwads got me canned! (I still have my actual Facebook account, and am a member of the group on that)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: