• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

ITG Conferences - Ask the Conference Director Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcdob
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: ITG Conferences - Ask the Conference Director Questions Reply with quote

Good morning everyone,

I have been so busy planning the events in the past few years that I realized I have not spent much time on here unfortunately. In order to close the gap between everyone and us I have decided to create this new topic.

I would like to welcome your questions about all ITG conferences. From locations, lodging, concerts, and more please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer. Please forgive me if the answer does not come instantly as I still have to keep planning but I feel this will be important.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you and hope to see you at our next conference in May.

JC
lewins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all of your hard work. I was at last year's conference, as well as in 2013 and I really enjoyed them. One question I have, though, is there were a few times I wanted to be at more than one session. Are any of the sessions recorded, either with audio or video, that we can access?
lewins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, one other question. I noticed on the online schedule of events, several clinics are listed and who is hosting them, but there is not any mention of any specific topics they are covering. Is that info available anywhere else, or will that information be added soon?
jcdob
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Great question: All sessions are recorded for archival purposes only. For contractual reasons with artists we are not permitted to share these. One question that was asked of me recently was about having a location to keep papers and other documents presenter used online for everyone to access. I am looking into this and what the best way to do it might be.

Titles to clinics will be added very soon yes. Finding a layout interface for the online schedule that work was our first step. You should find titles on there within a week.

JC
OldKing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there tables at the Cancer Blows event, or is it strictly concert seating?
jcdob
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

No tables at the Cancer Blows concert. It is hosted at the Lila Cockrell Theatre which is a concert hall. The concert will be followed by a reception at the Hyatt right after the concert though.

JC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: