• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

trumpetmarketplace.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince.Green
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: trumpetmarketplace.com Reply with quote

Hello,
I'll try not to make this too long. I've been playing and teaching for decades and love everything trumpet. I like to try every horn out there and buy a ton of horns, tweak them, pass them on to students, keep them or re sell them.

I have primarily used this site, and "trumpets for sale/trade" and "trumpetmarketplace"on Facebook. About 3 months ago trumpetmarketplace started a website, when he did that (Andrew Thompson) apparently pulled many ads from the FB page and listed them on his new site. The problem is (at least in my case) they were all SOLD horns from 6months to 2 years ago.

I now get dozens of offers each week for these horns that are long gone. The weird part is that Andrew refuses to take down the ads and I can't quite figure out why. I'm sort of at the end of my rope trying to communicate with him and very confused. Does anyone here know him? He may just be overwhelmed or dealing with a personal issue. I don't want to berate anyone in a public forum so any help would be appreciated. Thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: