• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Cleveland Superior Student Cornet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsmowersmusic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Cleveland Superior Student Cornet Reply with quote

A few years back I picked up a student model Cleveland Superior, made in 1965, from eBay for $86. While the case isn’t in the best shape it’s an original case. I realized that it’s actually an excellent long cornet, and I’ve had some big professional players play it and they agree. Does anyone else have the same experience with these old student models? I would highly recommend it to someone who’s either beginning corner or even playing professionally, especially considering how inexpensive they can be.
Dennis78
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to get a bad instrument. And I even have some of the real bad Chinese horns
Dale Proctor
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learned on one, bought new for me in 1964. My brother still has it, and after playing it a little when visiting him a few years ago, I'm surprised either of us stuck with playing a musical instrument.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: