• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Unwanted Split Tones

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
16mguilette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried playing on a Cannonball 3C that I had sitting around - couldn't hear the problem as much in recordings, but it's still there. Now that I'm really listening for it, I can hear it (or suspect that I hear it) when playing, too. But that's hard to know, since I have moderate hearing loss. And obviously I don't play with my hearing aids in.

I don't doubt the potential of the articulation work that I need to do, and I understand the risk of paralysis by analysis. However, being a method-based learner, it would help me to know in greater detail the connection to my split tone problem and my articulation. My teacher also gave me this same advice, so be sure that I'm taking it seriously!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: