• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Minneapolis?St. Paul Comeback Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veum
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Minneapolis?St. Paul Comeback Players Reply with quote

I've been teaching privately in the Twin Cities for over thirty years and have worked with quite a few comeback players, especially in the past few years. Topics might include general technique, specific topics (range, tone quality, flexibility are all common issues that seem to crop up), improvisation, music theory, etc.

You can drop me a line here or through my website, www.billsimenson.com.

Thanks!

Bill Simenson
toddbaer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm one of the "comeback players" that have taken lessons with Bill. He was super helpful in developing a daily routine that fit my goals, and gave me some unique ways to approach improvisation that I haven't encountered elsewhere. He's also a top jazz player in the TC area and leads a fantastic modern big band once a month at Jazz Central Studios in N Minneapolis. Highly recommended!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comeback Players All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: