• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Bobby Shew in Nice (nov. 5-8th)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JVL
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Bobby Shew in Nice (nov. 5-8th) Reply with quote

Hello THers !

just to tell you that i'll have the honour and pleasure to welcome my Master Bobby Shew, 25 years after having met him, introduced to him by Frank Greene during Bremen's Trompetentag.

Bobby will do a 2 days Masterclass, nov. 5 and 6th in Nice, then a concert on wed. 7th with the AAS Paradiso Big Band in the Pôle Culturel Auguste-Escoffier in Villeneuve-Loubet (30mn driving from Nice).

His new 8310Z version will be introduced during exposition, Yamaha team will be present, so will be the Roiron brothers for Tout pour la musique, and Dario Frate for Frate Precision Professional Brass Mouthpieces.

This will be historical, since Bobby only came once in french Riviera, in 1965 with Woody Herman, Bill Chase being lead ! Not to talk about my pleasure and the one of the guys in the band.

Next, he'll play in Fourques on nov. 9th with Dave Hitchen's Big Band.

If you live in France, Europe, or everywhere else, why not come for Bobby's concert and masterclass and visit our beautiful region and enjoy our sea and sun ?

All the best

ps: please feel free to pm me for more details
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Pedagogy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: