• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

CUPS for Pickett Underparts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LGK-SD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: CUPS for Pickett Underparts Reply with quote

Is there any other manufacturers that offer cups that fit (screw on) to Pickett underparts that you are aware of? I looked and couldn't find any. Why not go back to Pickett? I won't comment on that here. Thanks in advance.
Ed Kennedy
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that they use the same thread as Warburton. Curry and Kanstul also makes tops using that thread.
J-Walk
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: CUPS for Pickett Underparts Reply with quote

LGK-SD wrote:
Is there any other manufacturers that offer cups that fit (screw on) to Pickett underparts that you are aware of? I looked and couldn't find any. Why not go back to Pickett? I won't comment on that here. Thanks in advance.

+1 on Warburton... also James New, Kanstul, Greg Black, Patrick, and Austin Custom Brass to name a few
Adams A5
Larson Brasswerks “Reese” Model C
Schilke P5-4 picc
Courtois 154 flugel
A few mouthpieces that fit my face and horns

Last edited by J-Walk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LGK-SD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: CUPS for Pickett Underparts Reply with quote

J-Walk wrote:
LGK-SD wrote:

+1 on Warburton... also James New, Kanstul, Greg Black, Patrick, and Austin Custom Brass to name a few

thanks guys. Appreciate it. Glad at least this parameter is a standard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: