• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Mouthpiece set

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jafetdiazdj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Mouthpiece set Reply with quote

Im looking for a good set mouthpiece for differents music styles.
I use a 17b4 Yamaha for orchestral work and 4mc Warburton for latin music and jazz.
I would like to continue using the same size of the 17b4 but change the other mouthpiece for something similar but can help for the latin, lead or jazz works.

Sorry for my english i speak Spanish and now try the english looking for a help.
TKSop
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried larger size Warburtons?

You should be able to find something like a 2MC or 3MC top on Ebay (try it with your existing backbore) - this keeps a similar cup to your 4MC (easier to compare if you like the bigger size for that work), but you could always try the M cup for your latin stuff, or even try the MD or D cup for symphonic too.

If that works, great! If not, you can usually sell it again without losing any money.... and if you must have a "new" mouthpiece, you can sell the secondhand one and buy a new one, happy in the knowledge that you'll like it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: