• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Online Individual Trumpet Lessons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilot87178d

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Online Individual Trumpet Lessons Reply with quote

Shifted from Tenor Sax to Trumpet recently as the portability and muting (Yamaha Silent Brass) makes great sense on weekly business travel and am progressing fairly well. However, am at a point where YouTube is no longer always the answer.

I travel weekly through multiple time-zones, so this prevents a scheduled "every Tues at 6:00 PM" - type of lesson structure.

And, leaving the horn at home and buzzing a mouthpiece makes life hard: airport x-ray discovery of a mouthpiece at airports in Tokyo and the Czech Republic resulted in a full search of my bag and individual frisk! Go figure.

Searched for comments and reviews relating to online, live instructor-based training (i.e., Lessonface) and there are definitely recommendations for "whom", but not seeing any commentary on whether this is a good idea.

Experiences, thoughts, recommendations?

Thx,
Marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: