• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Single case advice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andyflug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 am    Post subject: Single case advice Reply with quote

Hi,
Just wondering if any owners of Torpedo or Bonna cases can put my mind at rest before I spend some money!😊

I need a small-ish case to carry on for a couple of flights. Only needs to hold Bb, 9.7” iPad, iPad holder and a couple of mouthpieces but i want to carry it on.

Does anyone know if a Torpedo Outlaw Loredo with mute bag would fit the iPad etc or failing that maybe in one side of a Bonna double?

Already have a fabric Outlaw which I love!! (Really hoping the Lorado will be the answer as it’s a great excuse to get one! 😁), but unfortunately no way to easily transport the other bits and I don’t fancy dragging my flight case out.

Thanks in advance

Andy
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the Outlaw Loredo and yes, a 9.7” iPad fits in the mute bag. For me, it works best to put the iPad in first, so it’s closest to the side of the case. I have my iPad in a Zugu case, which is the best I have found and is quite thin though; if you have a bulky iPad case it might be a tight fit in the mute bag.

I can also fit in a KM horn stand, a Hercules iPad holder and two bottles of water. A little tight, but no problem, just did this exact thing for last night’s gig.

So there you go, perfect excuse for buying one!πŸ˜‰

That being said, when I have flown with the case I remove the mute bag, it makes the case appear smaller, so as not to get any static about putting it in the overhead.

Brad
Andyflug

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brad! πŸ‘

Just what I hoped. New torpedo it is 😊
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andyflug wrote:
Thanks Brad! πŸ‘

Hey.... no charge!πŸ˜‰

Enjoy the functional and very classy looking Outlaw Loredo!

Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: