• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Miami ITG Conference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottA
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Miami ITG Conference Reply with quote

Based on the relatively small number of comments regarding instruments and performances I am guessing attendance was down a good bit at the recent ITG conference.

Anybody care to venture as to why? Or if I am even correct in my assumption. You know what can happen when you assume..
patdublc
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard (or asked) about attendance numbers, but I did see a lot about the conference so I'm guessing it was pretty well attended. For me, it was as simple as I didn't want to go to Miami in July, even though I did cosponsor one of the events.
I didn't care for the heat in San Antonio last year either. I know if can be hot anywhere but I'll probably limit my attendance to more moderate areas. I'll definitely be in Ohio next year.
austincustombrass
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attendance was quite low. At times it felt pretty empty although our private room was busy most of the show. The vibe was amazing at the conference throughout but I think Miami in July are the two big reasons for less than ideal numbers. We still had a fantastic show but I know most vendors especially did not.

Columbus is bound to be a great ITG (and I'm presenting a workshop as well if anyone cares)

Best regards,

T

It's a shame how far this forum has fallen. If you need us call 816-410-0826 or email.

Cool Links here:
https://linktr.ee/austincustombrass
BradB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject: ITF @ Pacific Northwest Reply with quote

Are there ITF (or similar) gatherings in the Pacific Northwest?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: