• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Contemporary trumpet studies Blatter-Zonn-Hickman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Claes-Tilly
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: Contemporary trumpet studies Blatter-Zonn-Hickman Reply with quote

Hi!

Looking on the internet in different sheetmusic stores for this book but i cannot find it anywhere. Anyone outthere who knows where to buy it?
Greetings from Sweden
trpt.hick
Rafael Méndez Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I published this book with Jerry Endsley's Tromba Publications in Denver back in 1974. Unfortunately, Jerry passed away about five years ago. His company sort of died with him, although I purchased the rights to my two piccolo trumpet methods from his family, which I now sell through Hickman Music Editions.

I'm betting that there are still copies of the Contemporary Trumpet Studies in boxes at Jerry's home, but you will need to contact his daughter to see if she will sell a copy (if she can find one). Send me a private message, and I will give you her email address.

Dave Hickman
Dayton
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in touch with Jerry's daughter Marquerite regarding a few books that Jerry published. She initially indicated that she was trying to get the business restarted -- Jerry passed away in 2015 -- but I no longer believe that is the case.
timothyquinlan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, just a note that the Tromba Publications catalogue is all coming back into circulation at qPress.ca

We have just done the first few releases, and today we added the Blatter & Zonn Contemporary Studies for Trumpet.

You can find it right here.

Enjoy!
Tim Quinlan
qPress
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: