• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Jen Marotta podcast episode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbtrumpet86

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Jen Marotta podcast episode Reply with quote

Hey all,

I did a podcast interview with Jen Marotta about how to build a successful freelance career. She gives a ton of great advice, and also speaks to how her goals have changed as her career has evolved.

Click the link for more info on my blog post about the episode. Let me know what you think, and if you like the content, consider subscribing to my blog via email. There's a form on my home page!

https://thatsnotspit.com/2019/11/15/i-never-really-knew-how-to-be-efficient-until-i-had-kids-jen-marotta-ep-36/

Hope you enjoy!

Ryan
Principal Trumpet - Alabama Symphony Orchestra
MBMinSC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan,

I enjoy your podcasts, but I think they would be better if you used more of a conversational style, rather than saying "I asked this question" and then just playing back their response. And let the conversation go in whatever direction it leads, rather than having a specific set of questions to ask. I listen to all the Brass Junkies episodes, and while they may occasionally get a little too far off topic, at least they usually have a good flow in the conversation.

Thanks!
JenTrumpet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ryan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: