• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Sparx Cornet Mouthpiece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparxII
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:11 am    Post subject: Sparx Cornet Mouthpiece Reply with quote

Two new Sparx Cornet Mouthpieces:

- the Sparx -custom- series
- medium cornet V cups
-2* & 3* on our standard 2 and 3 rims

In stock and ready to ship
sparxmusic.com
Nonsense Eliminator
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sparx Cornet Mouthpiece Reply with quote

sparxII wrote:
Two new Sparx Cornet Mouthpieces:

- the Sparx -custom- series
- medium cornet V cups
-2* & 3* on our standard 2 and 3 rims

In stock and ready to ship
sparxmusic.com

Nice to see that this is now officially available! I have been using my 2* in the orchestra for some time. I find it more manageable than the straight 2, and it’s a great-sounding mouthpiece — enough core and presence that I don’t have to fight to be heard, but a very warm sound that is in no danger of being mistaken for a trumpet. I was using it for the cornet solos in Romeo & Juliet until we got shut down — at least I will have another opportunity when we play Swan Lake in June, assuming the world hasn’t ended by then...
Jabroni
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:45 am    Post subject: NEW MOUTHPIECE Reply with quote

Good Day Everyone,

I had been using the Sparx 2B soloist for some time now. It was extremely comfortable, easy upper register and quite manageable. I recently won the Mid Atlantic Solo Competition on this. The new Sparx 2* mouthpiece has taken it a step further with comfort and sound! I have been using it for the past few weeks and find that while it maintains it manageability,
encompasses even more rich capabilities.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: